Patch cord Alantek Cat6 UTP 1,2 mét (White) Part Number: 302-4MU046-FTWH
- Alantek Patch Cord is designed to assure high performance over longer distances. The patch cable is composed of 4-pairs, 24 AWG Stranded Conductors and an outer PVC Jacket. The patch cable is terminated in factory with 8P8C, 50u” gold plated RJ45 Plugs. A Molded Boot provides strain relief for the patch cable. All Patch Cords are 100% tested in the factory to ensure Gigabit performance.
- Standards: ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173.
- Color: White.
- RJ45 Plug: 8P8C 50u” golded plated.
- Insulation Resistance: 500 mΩ (min).
- Contact Resistance: 20 mΩ (max).
- Current Rating: 1.5 amps.
- DC Resistance: 0.1 Ω (max).
- Withstanding Voltage: 1000 VAC RMS @ 60Hz/1min.
- 24 AWG Stranded Copper Conductors.
- Comes in various colours.
- 100% Factory Terminated.
- 100% Factory Tested.