Cáp quang bọc thép Outdoor Armored Alantek 8-Core 50um Part Number: 306-STA508-Y000
- The fiber, either single mode or multimode type, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire, sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of the core as a metallic strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. A corrugated steel tape armour (CST) is longitudinally applied over the cable core. The cable core is filled with filling compound to protect it from water. The cable is completed with a Polyethylene (PE) sheath.
- This cable is suitable for Outdoor Direct Burial, Tunnel and Duct installation in harsh environment. The armouring provides rodent and termite protection and the PE Sheath provides UV and Chemical/ Oil resistance.
- Accurate fiber excess length ensures good mechanical and temperature performance.
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant and filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
- Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tube from shrinking.
- Crush resistance and flexibility.
- Corrugated steel tape armour (CST) enhances the cable crush resistance, impact resistance and moisture proof.
- 100% cable core filling ensures cable is watertight.
- Fiber Cores: 8.
- Steel Tape (PSP) Thickness (mm): 0.25 + 0.1 Plastic coating on each side.
- Sheath Thickness: 1.5 mm.
- Loose Tube Diameter: 1.7 mm.
- Loose Tube Thickness: 1.9 mm.
Made in China
Chúng tôi ở đây
Công ty Viễn Thông Tuấn Linh
Số 15 Hoàng Đạo Thành,Kim Giang, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Số điện thoại: 0979.010.568 - 024.2242.5522